Tartan Fabric, Scottish and Clan Products.
We are pleased to be able to offer you, our comprehensive range of good value, wool and silk tartans and tartan products. Also, we have some quality Clan Crest gifts and a range of pewterware.
NEW: Tartan curtains - Made to Measure
(Visit Tartan Curtains Made to Measure for full details.)
Our extensive selection, in addition to our tartan fabrics, ribbons and sundries, has Highland wear, tartan ties, quaichs, tankards, tams, sashes, scarves, etc. It includes men’s, ladies and children’s items suitable for daily wear, in addition to items especially suited for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. (For special occasion related products, refer to ‘Category Pages’ links, Left Hand navigation bar).
*** Tartan Ribbon now at NEW LOW PRICES *** - go to Tartan Ribbon page
Selection of the most popular products:
Some useful customer pages:
New Zealand Customer’s
Other Worldwide Customers
Some recent customer comments:
“Thank you for your fantastic service. My fabric came in the post to day and I am very pleased with it. Your service was very quick and friendly and your tartan fabric is very good value for money. I will be telling all my friends about Tartan Time. I look forward to buying from you in the future.”
“I just wanted to say that I’m delighted with the quality of the sporran I received - I bought it for a wedding gift for my husband-to-be. I’m sure he’ll love it. Thank you for the speedy service too.”
D.C. United States
“I received the bear yesterday. It’s fantastic. Thank you very much.”
more customer comments >
New information page on ‘Discovering your Scottish Roots’
- International language introduction pages, in native languages, added. Includes: Afrikaans, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Comprehensive range of Tweed Fabric and Harris Tweed Fabric for clothing, curtains and upholstery etc. (refer to links: to our sister site www.tweedtime.co.uk on Tartan Time’s tweed fabric pages above).
- Men’s Kilts and Kilt Jackets and Waistcoat pages reintroduced.
- Shetland Jewellery pages updated to include Scottish, celtic, silver and gold rings, cufflinks, brooches, crosses, earrings, pendants, tie clips and tie tacks, bangles and bracelets.
- Tartan ribbon now mainly available in 25 metre rolls, instead of 20 metres and Flower of Scotland ribbon available in all widths. Also new ranges of Pride of Scotland Modern and Irish National ribbon added. Go to tartan ribbon
- All tartan fabric pages now have link to an image viewer with images of the tartans.
- American Express cards accepted
Thank you for visiting Tartan Time.
We have a new web site: www.tweedtime.co.uk, where you purchase from a large range of quality tweed flat caps and other hats, tweed rugs, tweed fabric, ladies and gents knitwear and knitted scarf ranges. Please give it a visit.
We now also have a sister site at www.pewtertime.co.uk, which has an extensive range of pewterware including pewter tankards, goblets, flasks, gifts, trophies and pewter jewellery.
Finally, if you have an interest in Scottish art, please visit www.fayeanderson.co.uk, where you can view and purchase some excellent Scottish modern portraits and other art, or you might like to consider a commission.