- All prices quoted are in pounds sterling GBP (£).
- We are VAT registered, therefore VAT applies to all items supplied to the UK and EC territories. The USA and non EC country destinations will have Zero VAT tax applied.
- Local taxes and duties are the customers responsibility.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate.
- Our handcrafted products are generally unique and subject to some variation from the images shown on the site.
- Materials used may vary.
- Any item regarded as a ‘special’ and made as a special request or ordered specially for you, will be non returnable unless faulty (i.e. bespoke items). This includes:
- any item made to order and from out-with the stock ranges (All stock items are specified as such). This includes most tartan items: scarves, stoles, sashes, bow ties, cummerbunds, etc., which are specially made for you in your chosen tartan. There are hundreds of tartans and it is impossible to stock tartan items other that the more popular, like ties and some bow ties, rugs, stock kilted skirts.
- kilts, tartan trousers, waistcoats, tartan skirts ordered to your size requirements and please double check measurements: all measurements you provide are your responsibility.
- pieces of tartan fabric cut to your required length
- most items made to order including rings made to a specific size, caps made to a specific size, tartan fabric woven specially in your required tartan, engraved pewterware, clan wall plaques, etc.
We will endeavor to dispatch your order as soon as possible after we receive it but within seven days and no later than fourteen. If, however, we are very busy or there is a shortage and your order is going to be longer than this, we will keep you informed and give you the opportunity to cancel after 14 days.
With all orders you will be informed by e-mail when your goods are sent.
Goods will be sent using the Post Office services ie. normally First Class Royal Mail recorded for UK destinations and air mail recorded or registered elsewhere. Postage charges will be added to your order based on the weight of your purchase.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and it is a stock item, just return the item within 14 days of receipt and we will replace it or issue a full refund, whichever you prefer. Please include a note giving the reason for the return and indicate your preference on a replacement or refund.
We will action any refund within 5 days of receipt of the returned goods and will inform you by e-mail.
We will endeavor to offer you the best service we possibly can, however, we make no promise that our on-line shopping service will meet your requirements, or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or entirely error free.
All rights in the designs and information on this web site are owned by
Tartan Time. You may copy and print pages and portions of this web site for the sole purpose of reference. The materials on our web site may not be used for any other purpose.
If there is a problem with anything you can supply details to us by e-mail, post, telephone or fax. See ‘Contact Us’ page. We will endeavor to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law and any disputes shall be decided only in the Courts of Scotland.
We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any of our internet services, to refuse our internet services to any customer and to amend these conditions at any time. We will also not be responsible for any breach of the terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.